Offering you and your patients excellent pharmacy services
Cordant Pharmacy Solutions™ becomes an extension of your practice. As your partner, Cordant eliminates the delay many patients experience every month getting their prescriptions filled while simultaneously delivering a comprehensive and unique compliance program to you as a clinician.
Medication prior authorizations are a reality in modern day medicine–one that takes time out of your day. The Cordant Pharmacy team can help. We are focused on strengthening compliance for your patients and protecting your practice, which will provide productivity back to your team. Contact your Cordant representative to receive and sign your prior authorization agreement.
Cordant may be able to identify “doctor shoppers” by reviewing the state PDMP when available
Cordant can assist with toxicology testing, medication management agreements and random pills counts
Less hassle in dealing with multiple pharmacies when prescriptions change or need to be canceled
FRAUD AND LIABILITY PROTECTION
Prescription pickup from the clinician’s office by a Cordant representative helps to reduce illegal duplication or alteration of controlled substance prescriptions, which may help to reduce the clinician’s liability
Buprenorphine is often used In opioid treatment programs. Cordant Pharmacy fulfills buprenorphine prescriptions, along with a wide variety of other medications.
We offer different models based on your patient population.
1 Standard Integration:
- Cordant pharmacists check the state’s prescription drug monitoring program (PDMP) data
- Patients receive other maintenance medications from Cordant Pharmacy
- Patients receive timely delivery of medications to their home or office
- Unique buprenorphine testing options in oral fluid, along with standard urine testing
2 High-Touch Onboarding:
- At many locations, an onsite Cordant team member can collect drug testing specimens as ordered by the clinician
- Monthly reporting available regarding whether SAMHSA testing guidelines are being followed to help practices document their compliance
Unlike other programs, Cordant’s naloxone program proactively identifies eligible patients to prescribe this potentially lifesaving drug to.
1 Naloxone is recommended for all patients who meet at least one of three criteria:
- Prescribed medications with levels over 50 MED (morphine equivalent dose) per day
- On concurrent opioids and benzodiazepines
- Exhibits characteristics of a high-risk patient
2 How do you ensure this lifesaving drug is offered to your patients?
- Cordant has in place a Collaborative Practice Agreement or a State Approved Standing Order to dispense naloxone without requiring an individual prescription from a prescriber
- Cordant has an automated process ensuring all patients meeting the criteria above are offered naloxone
- Documentation, as requested, back to you as the clinician as to who has been dispensed naloxone
- Cordant educates the patient on the medication, saving you time
- Cordant can determine what forms of naloxone are covered by a patient’s insurance
CORDANT PHARMACIES SCORED A 90% PATIENT SATISFACTION RATE IN MARCH 2017 AND RECEIVED 4.4 STARS OUT OF 5